If a player or coach disqualifies himself during a game, follow these steps:
- Go to to the CIF Southern Section website here.
- Select “football”.
- Enter the password, which you can find in the announcements on the front page when you login to Arbiter.
- Click on the red “Ejection Misconduct” button
- Fill out the report to the best of your knowledge, selecting Bob McQueen as the liaison.
- Click “save”.
- That’s it. CIF takes it from there. You may or may not receive a phone call for further explanation.